the 2016 Financial Statements, which we submit for your approval, close with a net profit of € 609,111,179.88.
In light of the foregoing, we submit the following proposed resolution for your approval:
“The Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of “LEONARDO - Società per azioni”:
- considering the Report of the Board of Directors;
- considering the Report of the Board of Statutory Auditors;
- having examined the financial statements at 31 December 2016;
- having acknowledged the report of KPMG S.p.A.
- to approve the Directors’ Report on operations and the financial statements at 31 December 2016;
- to approve the proposal posed by the Board of Directors of allocating the 2016 net profit of € 609,111,179.88 as follows:
- € 30,455,558.99, equal to 5% of the net profit, to legal reserve;
- € 0.14 as the dividend per ordinary share held and outstanding at the ex-dividend date, excluding own shares held in portfolio at that date, to be paid - before tax, if any – starting from 24 May 2017, with the ex-dividend date of coupon no. 8 falling on 22 May 2017 and the record date (i.e., the date in which shareholders are entitled to receive the dividend payment, pursuant to article 83-terdecies of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February, 1998 and article 2.6.6, paragraph 2, of the Rules of the markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A.) falling on 23 May 2017.
- the residual as retained earnings.”
For the Board of Directors
(Giovanni De Gennaro)